Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27, 2009

I admit, I have been lousy it keeping the blog updated. Sorry!!!!

Everything is great!! Something clicked again with Mikey. He seems to copy more words. His real first word is 'cracker'!! It's so cute. And he is trying to say: bottle, water, bye bye and he signs 'more' and 'milk' :)

When you tell him at night: Mikey it's time to go night night, he walks to the stairs and crawls upstairs. He loves going to bed at night. Perfect :)

Last weekend we went to Jessie's high school graduation party. Congrats Jessie, we are so proud of you!!!
I can't find my camera, but I was glad that Irene took some pictures:

Mommy and Mikey at the piano
A new family picture
Mikey was playing with Andrew and Rebecca. They had a great time!!

He loves to jump on the bed!!!

Mikey and Karen (Irene's daughter). I love this picture!!

This weekend we are going to Orlando. Can't wait!!! I'll be sure to bring my camera and update the blog shortly again :)

No comments: