Sorry, I have not taken a video yet of Michael blowing kisses. I tried, but he refused as you can see in the video below :)
Michael is all over the place. He found out that he can climb things and reach them better. Yesterday he pushed his toy chest in front of the gate in his playroom and tried to climb on top of his gate!! It didn't work so well and he fell off the chest. Luckily he didn't hurt himself. Also he has been climbing on top of his toy chest and then doesn't know how to get off. He doesn't call me yet, but he knows that when he starts 'whining' really loud, that I come rescue him :)
His favorite spot in his playroom is in the window sill, behind the gate. He is trying to reach the blinds. At first he would keep getting stuck and he started the whining as well. Now he is doing much better already. Here is a video I took yesterday of him in his playroom:
Michael in his playroom 11/13/08
Today at PT, he was giving Nicky some attitude. He definitely started his terrible two's. Every time something doesn't go his way, he throws a tantrum. Here is a video I took of him today at therapy:
You might notice a difference in him, he had his hair cut last night :)
Michael's major Milestone! 11/13/08
All of a sudden, last night I was walking with him, holding one hand and he really tried to get rid of my hand. I let go and off he went!! WOOHOO
At 17 months adjusted (21 months actual age), Michael started walking!!!!
We are sooooo proud of him!!!! And most importantly he is so proud of himself :)
A SMALL STEP FOR MENKIND, A GIANT STEP FOR MIKEY :)



2 comments:
Yay Mikey!!! Sorry we were so behind on the blog - so great to see him so mobile...
Two is fun! Sam's attitude changed when he became two overnight. He became much more sensitive and demanding of what he wanted when he wanted it.
Congrsts on the walking SUPER MIKEY!!
Post a Comment