

Michael is doing so good. He is eating good too. We are so happy!! On Monday he was 8 pounds, 7 ounces!!
Michael gets physical therapy and occupational therapy (you can see Kimberly giving him OT in the pictures), but every time they come, he is exhausted and not very cooperative :)
I don't know if I mentioned this before, but Robert just blows me away. He is so incredibly AWESOME with the baby. Michael loves him and always seems to fall asleep when Robert takes care of him. I think that I should go back to work and Robert should stay home with the baby (ha ha, just kidding). I am so proud that he is my husband!!!



1 comment:
So happy to hear that Michael is home and doing well. Keep up the good work. Love the pictures. I look forward to his continued journey and all the progress he will make along the way. I can watch him grow up.Tracy
Post a Comment