Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5, 2009 - pictures

I finally had some time to upload some (older) pictures...

Mikey is wearing his red wooden shoes according to Dutch tradition :)
My friend Bernardina from Holland sent them as a present. I actually wore these kind of clogs when I was young :)

Mikey was Sabbath Abba in school a few weeks ago. You get to bring your parents :)
We got to sit on the stage with all the other class Abba's and Ima's and their parents
I think Daddy was having a good time :)
Mikey's friends Max and Noah. They are in the same class :)
They are so cute. They can say "Mikey"

The rest of his class mates were sitting on the front row, with Ms Wolf and Ms Marian
And the rest of his class mates with Ms Rochelle. Mikey really loves her!!!
Daddy is still enjoying himself on the Beema :)
A few weeks ago we went to Nina's birthday party. It's still hard for me to celebrate any event without her twin brother Noah. The best thing we can do is keep his memory alive.
Celi's mom, Maria, was like Michael's grandmother in the NICU. They have a special bond. I love her!!! Here she is kissing him because she hasn't seen him in so long!!!
Elmo and a Magician at the birthday party.
Mikey is enjoying the party from a distance...
Maria and Mikey. With Tony and Daddy in the background
A group picture!!! They had a real Dorothy and an Elmo cake
Mikey was playing in the playground at Nina's party
Jennifer, one of his NICU nurses was holding him. Nina and Celi are with them.

She was also one of the NICU nurses. It's so nice for them to see these little ones after a long time :)
After the party we picked up Maria and Alberto and took them to Andiamo's: Miami's best Pizza!!!
Michael and Alberto. This is an honor, because Alberto never leaves the Beach!!! :)

Maria, Mikey and Alberto
These pictures were all taken in March. I am glad I finally had a chance to put them on the blog.
Enjoy :)

No comments: